The increase of the company value through the effective realisation of capex projects, using professionalism and competencies of a stable team of professionals and long-term relationships with business partners, taking care of services of very good qualities, and reputation in the market.
Values of the Company:
History of the Company:
- Founded: 1992
- First commissions: 1992/1993
- Purchase of the headquarters of the company: 1995
- Execution of orders concerning infrastructure preparation and installation works 14 pcs. RTU Harris Power Plant: 1998
- Construction of a control and supervision system based on RTU Harris at 400/110kV substation in Żarnowiec: 1998
- Construction of a control and supervision system based on RTU Harris in Jaworzno ll Power Plant: 1998
- Installation of electricity metering systems in about 20 facilities of PSE S.A. in the energy industry: 2000
- Implementation of quality management system according to ISO 9001:2002
- Implementation of the communication and teleprotection equipment design as part of the modernisation of 220/110kV substation in Mory: 2002
- Execution of technical documentation for the modernisation and expansion of the designs of electricity measurement systems for 25 facilities of PSE S. A.: 2004
- Delivery, installation and starting of telecommunications equipment, facility security system and fire protection system at GST-SW 4 (KGHM Lublin): 2005
- Modernisation of the limestone meal production plant at NORDKALK plant in Sławno: 2006
- Installation and starting the RTU Harris of 220/110kV substation in Czerwonak: 2007
- Obtaining the Ministry of Interior and Administration's license to conduct business activity in the field of persons and property services in the form of technical security: 2007
- Construction of control and supervision system in the following power substations: Bujaków, Tucznawa, Podolszyce, Kielce: 2008
- Transformation of the Limited Liability Company into the joint-stock company: 2008
- Execution of the control and supervision system in the Lublin substation: 2009
- Modernisation of the 110/15 kV substation in Machów - STAGE II: 2010
- Modernisation of the 110 kV line bays at 110/15 kV substation in Przemyśl Przekopana, 110/15 kV substation in Przemyśl Bakończyce, 110/30/kV substation in Przemyśl: 2011
- Construction of the110/15 kV substation in Radomyśl Wielki along with connections to existing LV lines: 2012
- Awards received: Skrzydła Biznesu, Gazele Biznesu: 2012
- Expansion of the 220 kV switchgear of 400/220 kV Krajnik substation for FW BANIE connection: 2013
- Award received: Gazele Biznesu: 2013
- Construction of the 110/15 kV substation at ul. Szczepanowska in Brzesko: 2014
- Award received: Gazele Biznesu: 2014
- Modernisation and rebuilding of the 110/15 kV substation in Dwór Mazowiecki: 2015
- Modernisation of the MV and LV power supply system of the premises of the PSE S. A. branch. Katowice at ul. Jordana 25: 2016
- Implementation of the Integrated Management System in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001: 2017
Entertel S.A employs technical-engineering staff who focuses on system designing and startup of modern control and supervisionsystems, telecommunication and network automatics systems on sites of energy and industrial facilities, as well as the facilities owned by telecommunication operators throughout Poland.
- Polskie Sieci Elektroenergetyczne S.A.
- Polskie Sieci Elektroenergetyczne S.A. Warszawa
- Polskie Sieci Elektroenergetyczne S.A. Katowice
- Polskie Sieci Elektroenergetyczne S.A. Poznań
- Polskie Sieci Elektroenergetyczne S.A. Bydgoszcz
- Polskie Sieci Elektroenergetyczne S.A. Radom
- PGE Dystrybucja S.A. Skarżysko Kamienna
- PGE Dystrybucja S.A. Lublin
- PGE Dystrybucja S.A. Białystok
- PGE Dystrybucja S.A. Rzeszów
- PGE Dystrybucja S.A. Warszawa
- TAURON Dystrybucja S.A. Kraków
- TAURON Dystrybucja S.A. Tarnów
- TAURON Dystrybucja S.A. Bielsko Biala
- TAURON Dystrybucja S.A. Opole
- TAURON Dystrybucja S.A. Częstochowa
- TAURON Dystrybucja S.A. Wrocław
- TAURON Dystrybucja S.A. Legnica
- TAURON Wytwarzanie S.A.
- ENERGA S.A. Energetyka Kaliska
- ENEA Wytwarzanie S.A.
- ENEA Operator Distribution Department in Bydgoszcz
- ENEA Operator Distribution Department in Poznań
- ISD Huta Częstochowa
- SIEMENS Sp. z o.o.
- ABB Sp. z o.o.
- Schneider Electric Energy Poland Sp. z o.o.
- ENERGO-TEL S.A.
- P.B.E. ELBUD Warszawa Sp. z o.o.
- ZWSE Rzeszów Sp. z o.o.
- APATOR ELKOMTECH S.A.
- B.R.S.P.M.S.A. MIKRONIKA
- ELCON Elbud S.A.
- ELBUD Katowice Sp. z o.o
- Instytut Energetyki o/Gdańsk
- POLKOMTEL Sp. z o.o.
- ELEKTROBUDOWA S.A.
- PILE ELBUD Kraków Sp. z o.o.
- Innogy Operator
- and othercompanies
Taking care of the employees, environment, and the highest quality services Przedsiębiorstwo Robót Specjalistycznych ENERTEL joint stock company (Electrical Specialist Works Company) has implemented and applies Integrated Management System in compliance with the following norms and regulations ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007.
ENERTEL S.A. IMS Policy
The main objective of the IMS Policy of ENERTEL S.A. is the satisfaction of our customers through achieving and keeping a high level of our services in the telecommunication and power engineering industry following the rules of safety work and taking care of the environment.
With the full participation of the entire leadership and involvement of all employees, IMS policy in Entertel S.A. is based on Integrated Management System implemented in the company, and follows the following ISO rules: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007. The satisfaction of our internal and external customers is for us the measure of our service quality, and the essential condition of the company development.
The main directions of our activities are:
- The constant improvement of doing business with our customers and suppliers,
- The constant IMS improvement, the effects of environmental, and industrial safety actions,
- Strengthening the reputation of our company,
- Reliability of performed tasks ordered by customers,
- The quickest possible term of service - according to the customers' requirements,following the proper quality parameters,
- Providingcomprehensivecustomer service,
- While providing services, only materials of the highest quality are used, following the customers' rules and requirements,
- The constant improvement of the company employees' qualifications, abilities, and the improvement of their action methods,
- Keeping and improving the Integrated Management System effectiveness according to the following rules: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007,
- Continuous improvement of the level of the Integrated Management System knowledge by every employee of our company,
- Providing funds for keeping and improving the Integrated Management System,
- To ensure compliance with the applicable legal requirements and much as related to the environmental aspects and risks in the workplace,
- Preventing any accidents and environmental pollution,
- Prevention of incidents and illnesses.